Building healthier communities through real food.
Our mission is connecting people to wholesome nutrition through innovation, education and creativity while being environmental conscience.
- RESPECT. We value and respect everyone who comes through our doors, be they our guests or our staff. We consider their experience and wellbeing our highest priority.
- EDUCATION. We use every opportunity to educate others and learn from others as they learn from us. We learn. We teach. We grow together.
- QUALITY. We put quality in everything we do, and we maintain our standards of quality moment to moment, day to day and year after year.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY. We don’t make decisions that harm the health and wealth of our community or environment.
- TEAMWORK & COLLABORATION. Teamwork and collaboration are an essential part of our environment. We believe that we work best when we work together, and we support each other in every effort to learn and grow.
- INNOVATION. We constantly re-evaluate the way we do business, we search for new ideas and means of improvement, actively promoting innovative practices and constructively challenge the status quo with the intent to change our operations and our community for the best.
- CREATIVITY. We encourage creativity, and open communication. We want our customers and staff to feel comfortable to talk and to bring their ideas because no idea is too crazy.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE & EXCELLENCE. We strive to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. We recognize that our customers are the essence of our business and our most valued stakeholders, everything we do revolves around proving our customer with an excellence experience each time they come through our doors.
We believe that teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. It is the fuel that allows people to achieve uncommon results. It is our aim to create conditions that foster teamwork to provide the best customer service.
We are looking for teamplayers, who are passionate about the food service industry, who love to prepare and serve food and beverages to our valued customers and who act with honesty and integrity.
Here you can find all our current job offers as well as the possibility to apply for an open position.
Current Job offers
The Tourism Industry in Bermuda is one of the largest employment sectors and growing. Within the next two years there will be additional hotels opening creating approximately another 300 job opportunities. Finding qualified individuals is crucial to run any successful business.
That’s why Take Five Ltd has decided to start our own in-house Training Academy where industry professionals share their knowledge and train future employees for a Front of House career in either one of our restaurants Devil’s Isle or Village Pantry or one of the Buzz outlets across the island.
Tell me more
We love to get
Only together we can improve our Buzz Cafes!
We pride ourselves on the superior quality of our specialty coffees. We offer a selection of 100% Arabica beans – organic, Fair Trade, Fair Transport, Rainforest Alliance and UTZ certified, carefully selected from around the world. Our award-winning roaster hand roasts and expertly blends the beans right here in Bermuda using a ‘small batch’ process that brings out unique flavor profiles and ensures consistent high quality and freshness. For coffee lovers like us there is no greater pleasure than the aroma and first sip of a great coffee, and we aim to share that enjoyment with you, in every cup.
Not only can you pick up your favorite specialty coffees at any of our BUZZ outlets, we also wholesale our freshly roasted coffee directly to your office.
Tell me more